Gassparer mit Zündflamme, GS20 ACETYLEN G1/4"-G3/8"LH
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 2 - 6 Tage
- Artikel-Nr.: 0767763
- EAN: 8592346689589
- Hersteller: GCE
Gassparer mit Zündflamme Acetylen-Sauerstoff
The GS20 is a gas saver that is intended for use in welding and soldering
work where you regularly interrupt and start again. The GS 20 can save a lot
of gas and the use of the GS 20 also results in a safe handling of the burner,
which is not lit during breaks.
The pilot fl ame is lit all the time which makes it easy to light the burner after
every break. When hanging up the burner, the fuel gas valve is fi rst closed to
avoid bangs that can cause soot in the burner.
• Considerable savings in gas costs can be achieved by the use of a gas economiser in welding and brazing operations.
• The torch is held on the hooked arm when not in use which shuts of the gas supply to the torch.
• When unhooked the torch can be immediately re-ignited from the pilot light without having to re-adjust the valves.
• With the GS 20 follows inlet and outlet nuts and hose nipples.
• Compatibility for hook up of welding attachment or shank itself.
• Connections according to European standard EN 560.